Have you thought about becoming a Trustee?
With a landmark venue, and over 100 years of championing independent voices promoting equality, social justice, and a better life for all – we call that ETHICS – Conway Hall offers the perfect platform for those driven by the same passion for change. We curate, support and facilitate people and ideas that Make Ethics Matter in the world, through a vibrant arts, events and learning programme, in person and online.
Together, we are Creative, Diverse, Historic, Human and Kind.
Whether you’re an experienced Trustee or want to take your first steps, we want to hear from you.
As a Trustee you will:
- Guide and oversee our charity in line with Charity Commission regulations
- Directly support our organisation in its work to Make Ethics Matter in the world
- Develop new skills and network with senior professionals
- Receive induction and regular training
- Be reimbursed for reasonable expenses
- Have an affinity with the values, ethos and work of Conway Hall
- Bring professional skills and/or wider life experience
- Be available for at least one evening meeting per month
- These can be joined remotely but coming to Conway Hall is encouraged
To find out more about what we do:
For more information about the role please view the Trustee Further Information PDF attached.
To apply please include your CV, supporting statement and a completed equality and diversity form in an email to our CEO Dr Jim Walsh at: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 13th December, 9am
Conway Hall is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.